TS TET 2017GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA STATE SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
TS TET Cell o/o the Director, SCERT, Opp.E.Gate , LB Stadium Basheerbagh,Hyderabad-500004.
TS-TET Office Telephone: 040-65888831 040-65888832
TS-TET, 2016 NOTIFICATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS
1. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to VIII in schools in Telangana State for appearance in the First Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TS-TET , 2016) to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State on 1st May , 2016 in all 10 Districts of the State.
2.In accordance with the provisions of sub – section (1) of section 23 of the Right to Education Act (RTE), 2009, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) had vide it’s Notification dated 23
rd August, 2010 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that she/he should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE. Accordingly, Government of Telangana State has issued guidelines for
conducting Teacher Eligibility Test in Telangana State vide G.Os cited in the reference above.
3.All candidates who possess D.Ed.,/ B.Ed., / Language Pandit or equivalent qualifications and candidates pursuing final year of the said courses with requisite percentage of marks obtained as given in the information bulletin of TS-TET and who aspire to become teachers for classes I to VIII in the schools of the State Government, Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad, Municipality, Private Aided Schools and Private unaided schools in Telangana State can appear for TS-TET. However, the candidates intending to seek employment as a teacher in private unaided schools shall have the 2 option of appearing at CTET conducted by Central Government through CBSE instead of TS-TET, if they so desire. The candidates who did not qualify in the 1st
, 2nd and 3rd , and 4th APTETs can also apply for the first TS-TET. Further, the candidates who got qualified in the earlier TETs can also apply for first TS-TET if they desire improvement over their previous TET score.
4.The test (TS-TET) will be conducted in 2 papers viz. Paper-I & Paper-II. The candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to V have to appear for Paper-I and the candidates intend to be teachers for classes VI to VIII have to appear for Paper-II. The candidates who intend to be teachers for all classes from I to VIII can appear for both papers, Paper-I and Paper-II.
5. Date and Timings of 1st TS-TET: TS-TET will be conducted on 1st May, 2016 (Sunday) in all the Districts of the State. The duration and timings of the test are given below:
Paper-I: 9.30 am to 12.00 noon (duration 2 ½ hours)
Paper-II: 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm (duration 2 ½ hours)
6. Fee and submission of Application Online:
The fee prescribed for appearing for TS-TET (including examination fee) is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) for only Paper-I or only Paper-II or both. Candidates can pay the fee through TSonline or Payment Gateway centers between 15.03.2016 to 30.03.2016 and submit online application at the TS-TET website http://tstet.cgg.gov.in
between 16.03.2016 to 31.03.2016.
7. Procedure for submission of application online:
Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the TS-TET website: http://tstet.cgg.gov.in from 15.03.2016 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications online from 16.03.2016 to 31.03.2016.
8. Examination Centers for TS-TET 2016:
TS-TET shall be conducted in all the 10 Districts of the State. Candidate can choose any Examination Centre (District) of his choice. However, when the capacity of any particular Examination Centre (District) gets exhausted, that particular Examination Centre (District) will not be displayed in the list of examination centers given in the online application form. In such case the candidate has to choose the Examination Centre (District) of his/her choice from the remaining list available.
9. Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates at the time of applying for TS-TET 2016 should be in possession of the minimum qualifications prescribed for a teacher for I to V classes (Paper-I) and VI to VIII classes (Paper-II) as
given in Information Bulletin. The candidates who are pursuing final year of any of the Teacher Education Courses recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be, and / or the Language Pandit Training Courses can also appear for the First TS-TET 2016.
However , it is clarified that appearance or a pass in TS-TET by itself will not vest any right in a candidate to be considered for appointment to the post of Teacher in Government / Zilla Parishad / Mandal Parishad / Municipal and Private Aided Schools, unless he is in possession of the qualifications prescribed for appointment to such post in the relevant statutory recruitment rules framed by State Government from time to time as on the date prescribed there in for possession of such qualifications. Details of qualifications prescribed for TS-TET are provided in the Information Bulletin.
10. Structure, Content and Syllabus of TS-TET:
a) The structure and content of each part of Paper-I and Paper-II of the first TS-TET, and the breakup of the total 150 marks among various parts of the paper are given in the Information Bulletin.
b) Syllabus for TS-TET can be downloaded from http://tstet.cgg.gov.in.
11. Pass Criteria in TET: The criteria for considering pass in TS-TET are as follows: Community Pass Marks
i) General 60% and above
ii) BC 50% and above iii) SC/ST/ Differently abled (PH)** 40% and above
Physically disabled with at least 40% disability only will be considered in respect of visually and orthopedically disabled. With regard to Hearing Impaired, minimum 75% disability will
be considered under PH category.
12. Validity period of TET Certificate / Marks Memo: TS-TET Certificate / Marks Memo shall be valid for a period of 7 years from the date of TET examination in accordance with NCTE Guidelines.
13. Weightage for TS-TET Scores in selection in District Selection Committee (DSC) Recruitments: 20% weightage will be given to TS-TET scores in the ensuing Teacher Recruitment of the State Government i.e., 20% weightage is for TS-TET score and 80% weightage for written test in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT).
14. Storage of examination material: The examination related material will be preserved for six months from the date of examination and no application in this regard will be entertained beyond this period.
15. Important dates of TS TET 2016:
1. Payment of Fees at TS Online or Payment Gateway 15.03.2016 to 30.03.2016
2. Download of TSTET Information Bulletin 15.03.2016 Onwards
3. Online submission of application through http://tstet.cgg.gov.in 16.03.2016 to 31.03.2016
4. Help Desk services on all working days 15.03.2016 to 01.05.2016
5. Receiving of Complaints pertaining to Online applications 15.03.2016 to 31.03.2016
6. Downloading of Hall Tickets 20.04.2016 onwards
7. Date of Examination : 01.05.2016 Sunday 9.30 AM to 12.00 Noon 2.30 PM to 05.00 PM (Paper-I Paper-II )
16. Exemption from passing TS-TET:
Teachers who were appointed before NCTE notification, dated 23.08.2010 on selection by District Selection Committee or by competent authority in Govt. / Local Authority as per Recruitment rules prevalent at that time are exempted from appearing TET Exam. However, teachers working in private schools whose appointments were not approved by competent authority in Government are not exempted from passing TET. Such teachers of private unaided schools can also appear TET conducted by either state Government or Central Gove
rnment. Teachers working in private aided schools whose appointment is not approved by the competent authority should invariably pass TS-TET only.
Please Leave your Comment below / Ask doubts ? / Suggestions Details;-
Share this to your Friends